WORSHIP WITH US SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 10:30
In order for us to maintain physical distancing and meet classroom staffing needs, we ask that you RSVP for our WORSHIP, NURSERY, KIDZPOINT Children’s Ministry, and Sunday morning The POINT Youth Ministry classes each week You can do that here:
If your child, children and/or youth will be attending our Sunday morning KIDZPOINT or POINT classes, please RSVP by Thursday night.* Of course all children and youth are welcome to remain in the worship for the entire service.
If you will be joining us in worship, please RSVP by Friday night.*
[*If you didn’t know about RSVP’ing in advance or simply forgot, please join us. We’ll make room for you and/or your family!]
Please note the following:
- Our children will join their families for the singing part of our Sunday worship. Prior to the message, we will invite children to exit our worship center and attend one of our KIDZPOINT or POINT classes. Parents will pick their children up after the service.
- At the present time, we are not handing out printed bulletins. Announcements will be made at the end of each service. Message Notes can be picked up in the lobby or downloaded from our “Weekend Messages” tab here on our web site.
- Face masks are optional. If you want to wear one but forgot it, you can pick one up at the front door.
- In addition to encouraging folks to wash their hands often, we have hand sanitizing stations placed throughout our facility.
- Our facility is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized each week in preparation for weekend worship.
- If you or a member of your direct family are sick and/or have a temperature, please stay home and join us for ONLINE worship (see below)
We LIVE STREAM our Sunday morning worship on Facebook. You can access it here:
If you would like to support the ministries of our church, you can do that in a number of ways:
- In Person – Offering baskets are located by our exits and in the lobby
- By Mail – Faithpoint Church – 6694 Hwy 150 – Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
- ONLINE – one-time or recurring giving by clicking on the blue ONLINE GIVING button below*
- GIVE+Text – simply text the amount you would like to give to 833-597-0167*
*ONLINE and GIVE+Text are managed through our LEVEL I Provider, VANCO PAYMENT SOLUTIONS. VANCO is one of the industries most trusted providers where you can be confident that your data is safe, secure, and private and secure.
At Faithpoint Church, we believe that God has an amazing plan for you. He wants you to discover His love and His community (the Church). And we believe that you can do all that at Faithpoint Church!
Our church is made up of people just like you, people who are searching for meaning and purpose; people who are looking for answers to the problems that plague our world. Our atmosphere is casual, our people are friendly, our music is contemporary and upbeat, our messages are relevant, and the coffee is rated top-notch! So come and check us out- we’d love to meet our neighbors! We gather for community worship Sunday mornings at 10:30 am.
During our Sunday morning worship we have a great program for children we call “Kidzpoint” (ages newborn through 4th grade). Coinciding with worship, Kidzpoint is a program specifically tailored to helping our children (at each age/grade level) discover the love of God in Jesus Christ in a highly energetic, interactive, creative, and age-appropirarte context. Parents routinely tell us how much their children “love coming to Kidzpoint!”
Our church is committed to making more and stronger disciples of Jesus Christ as we live our faith contagiously and joyfully in our world. We hope you can join us and find that Faithpoint is the kind of church where you and your whole family can belong, believe, and become all that God created you to be!